"why the heCK do I need a business coach?"
- Entrepreneurs Everywhere
WANT THE LONG VERSION OR THE SHORT VERSION?
(I'll keep it short. You've got things to do.)
And this goes for any kind of entrepreneur.
From side hustlers, to solopreneurs, to small businesses, to million-dollar enterprises. I work with all of them. And they all start here.
Those big business names you look up to? They all have business coaches and mentors. That’s how they know these things. This is the stuff you can’t get from school, freebies, or a google search. Personalized strategies tailored to your problems...
Bottom line? You don’t know what you don’t know. But you can damn sure find out.
WHICH ONE ARE YOU?
STARTUP & SOLOPRENEUR COACHING
If you’re starting a business, taking a side hustle full time, or running a solo service-based business with no full time team or hires… this is your jam.
You might be…
- Struggling to prioritize and action all the things that need to be done.
- Setting up your systems and processes.
- Fumbling through trial and error.
- Taking steps blindly because something feels better than nothing.
- Throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks without a true marketing strategy
- Feeling like everyone else knows something you don’t know.
Because, hello. You’ve never done this before.
And this stuff is not intuitive.
SMALL BUSINESS COACHING
You know your business is viable. You know your product or service sells. You’ve got a small but mighty team behind you.
- You’ve come as far as you can on your own or with your current team. You have to hire to scale any further. But in order to hire you have to scale… And now you’re caught in a hamster wheel and no idea how to get out.
- You’re doing all the things, including marketing, despite having people on your team.
- You’ve hit a revenue plateau. You need to ramp things up and increase sales but you’re stuck when it comes to what steps to take to get there.
- You’re stuck in the minutiae and can’t remember the last time you zoomed out to look at the big picture.
- You feel like things would fall apart if you took time off. You’re investing all the time you have into your business and there’s no room for anything else.
If you want to start working on your business instead of in it, small business coaching is where you’ll find out how to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
SET-IN-STONE MONTHLY COMMITMENTS NOT YOUR THING?
Or maybe you’re concerned you can’t afford a monthly commitment.
No worries dude I've been in both places.
Pop by for a drop-in coaching session once a month, once a quarter, or even once a year to make sure things are still on track. $350/hour or $175/half-hour (Discounts are available to current Piña Bush members.)
PS: I don’t lock you into long term contracts. Everything is month-to-month.
but I'll be real with you
The best way to see serious ROI is to treat coaching like a 12-month commitment. Solid strategy takes time to create and implement, but seeing your progress every month is legit addicting.BOOK A DROP-IN SESSION NOW
THE BEST PART ABOUT COACHING?
You get to skip the bullshit by learning from someone else’s expensive mistakes.
Mistakes make great teachers but you don't need to be the one making them.
It took me a decade of starting & growing businesses (both mine and others’) to learn. Straight-up, don’t do it like I did. Your time is valuable. Wasting it is expensive.
And I get that. I’ve gone through this stage with both of my businesses. (The second one fairly recently TBH). I’m not far removed from your struggle. I’m not sitting on a golden swivel chair shaming you for not knowing it all.
So yeah, we’ll talk about marketing. But our coaching will go beyond that. We’ll talk about systems. Sales. Finances. Teams. Strategies.
I want to tell you everything I know because I’m so damn proud of you for doing your own thing.
It’s hard, okay?! And you shouldn’t do it alone.BOOK MY FREE 30-MIN INTRO SESSION